Volume.com is pleased to announce that it is now a featured platform on JamBase! Recently launched, Volume wishes to be the hub and community for all artists and fans. Volume.com is also a place to find LIVE content at any time of the day.
Any user on Volume is able to livestream their own content, upload content on demand for purchase, start a subscription service to provide exclusive content and also sell ticketed livestreams. Volume strives to provide a “food court” for all aspects of entertainment, available to artists and fans of all types. Sign up for a free Volume.com account today.
To kick off Volume’s introduction on JamBase, we’re happy to share that on September 12 – we will be exclusively hosting the Metal Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony for 2021. With appearances from rock legends: KISS, Metallica and Iron Maiden – this is not an award show you will want to miss. To close it out, an “all-star” jam will take place featuring Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Chris Poland and Geoff Tate.
Below is a list of Volume’s notable artists and sponsored attractions all across America.
Nashville’s Lightning 100 Music City Mayhem
- From more than 340 submissions, a total of 32 indie bands competed in Nashville independent radio station Lightning 100”s beloved 13th annual Music City Mayhem in April.
- Bands were pitted in head-to-head matchups decided by fan votes.
- A first for the station, Volume livestreamed the live finale on April 29 as Nashville’s psych-pop artist and prolific performer Nordista Freeze won in head-to-head competition.
- 2012 Music City Mayhem champion Austin Grimm, from Nashville-based, #1 Billboard charting jam-rock-reggae band Roots of a Rebellion, also performed.
- Cinematic-pop songwriter/vocalist/performer and popular Volume.com streamer Prisca released her incredible video, “Machete,” on Volume.com in April. Then on May 21, she gathered eight fellow Volume streamers together under the banner “Priscafest” to perform for charity.
- VENKMANS — The ongoing livestream of Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday shows at this celebrated Atlanta venue (temporarily shutdown due to the pandemic) have included a number of popular local artists, including the following from their Volume kick off on April 22-25:
- Brenda Nicole Moorer
- Ruby Velle
- Yacht Rock Revue
- Martina Sandiego
- “Amplified with Ben Holst” is a multi-faceted weekly chat on music, from the sound booth to the stage. Features guests, interviews and news from Volume correspondents. Smart, witty, and musically-insightful, Atlanta-based host and award-winning producer/engineer/musician Ben is clearly having fun. Airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET. Recent guests include:
- Zac Brown Band founding member John Driskell Hopkins
- Longtime CNN composer, arranger, pianist, guitar and bass player Herb Avery
- Composer/producer/musician Thomas Avery
- MissionRollCall.Org Executive Director/songwriting partner Garrett Cathcart
- Actor/voice actor/puppeteer/comedian Lucky Yates (“Krieger” from FXX’s Archer)
LOS ANGELES —
- LODGEROOM — Across the country, funk band The Main Squeeze has been playing live in L.A. at The Lodgeroom for Volume.com.
- LA-based music show The Phonebooth is hosted by Lil House Phone, best known as the co-host of the No Jumper podcast with Simone W and Josh Lettuce (aka Josh Levien). The show offers the opportunity for Volume streamers and artists to have their music listened to and reviewed by the hosts. Airs Thursdays, 8-10 p.m. PT.
- Breaking into Sports, Volume’s prolific talk show that airs on Thursday nights, just recently chatted with Joy Taylor (co-host of Fox’s The Herd) and UFC legend “Suga” Rashad Evans. Their interviews are true highlights on site, giving fans deep insight into the lives of their guests.
- The hippest underground live music event in Miami, “Tiny Stage, Live Music Only,”brought some of the city’s best, emerging musical talent back to the stage safely.
- On April 29, Soul Hazel, Jacri, Lina Reign, Kay Bridges, and HighImLS performed at Little Haiti’s The Hippie Haven.
- May’s showcase, “Speak Low,” was an intimate evening of music from Miami’s Purple Palms Creative. Produced by Tiny Stage and three fellow Miami-based creative collectives: The Jam Lot, Backroom Sessions and Clara Management, the event featured singers Melinda Rose (recently featured on Season 17 of NBC’s hit show “The Voice”), Cynn Sage and Soleil.
NEW YORK CITY —
- Brimming with talent, streamers Ari@Home, an electronic artist with a talent for freestyling, and ameliarose, a 19-yr old poet/songwriter/singer who just released her first critically acclaimed singles and videos “Goliath”, and “Nosedive”, performed in an epic collaboration improv stream during the 3rd week in May.
NEW JERSEY –
- Just this past Friday night, Volume livestreamed Splintered Sunlight’s “Grateful Dead Tribute” plus special guest the Pete Tonti Band, for a show dedicated to NJ musician, Brian Abrecht (From PTB). The show was a huge success, as online and live viewers came together to witness a once in a lifetime performance.
- On July 6th, The Kyle Hollingsworth Band and Sage+Spirits livestreamed from the Dillon Amphitheatre in Dillon, Colorado. The extensive lineup of performers under the Sage and Spirits musical banner celebrated the music of Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead. This special concert event was hosted on Hollingsworth’s page on Volume, one the site’s mainstages.
As the streaming industry’s approach to performance planning and fanbase gathering continues to evolve, Volume strives to create an evolutionary step not only in broadcast-based artist and venue booking, but also in worldwide livestreaming as a greater whole. Our ambitious step towards this revolution of livestreaming is supported by an incredible multimedia team that has worked tirelessly to make this dream a reality. We are excited to bring the world of livestreaming up to full Volume.
[Sponsored Content: Volume is a JamBase client.]