We are so grateful to all of you who shared your skills and gifts with our community during our 2018 season – from our beekeepers to our chefs to our pie bakers to our fermenting experts to our authors to our crafters to our storytellers to our amazing musicians and more.
We’re currently planning the events series for our 2019 season so sign up for emails to make sure you don’t miss anything good.
In the meantime, check out our new rack card for the 2019 season and put our spring fundraiser and Opening Day on your calendars!
Join us every Wednesday from 3:30 ’til dusk, rain or shine to celebrate the spirit of ’69 with fantastic food, great folks, fun events, and fabulous live music !
DON’T MISS THESE EVENTS :
- Fire Up the Farm Fest, Weds, May 22 / 5-8 PM
- Opening Day, Weds, May 29 / 3:30 ’til dusk
- Pie Contests :
- Strawberry Pie Contest, Weds, June 12 at 5 PM
- Peach Pie Contest, Weds, July 31 at 5 PM
- Apple Pie Contest, Weds, September 18 at 5 PM
- Pumpkin Pie Contest, Weds, October 2 at 5 PM
And come to meet our vendors !