At Radio Woodstock, we understand that a large portion of our success depends upon our employees and are seeking qualified people to join our team of experienced, talented, and dedicated employees. As Radio Woodstock was founded and is operated independently by CHET5 Broadcasting, LP, we strive to hire local talent to help us serve the greater Hudson Valley market.
Radio Woodstock has a much focused business strategy by which we are guided. If a business environment of great music, wonderful people, rapid growth, and long hours interests you, we would like to hear from you. This is not a company for the faint-of-heart; we want the best people in our industry. Current job openings are displayed below. If there are no openings listed, we would still be interested in seeing resumes of highly qualified, motivated, and experienced people. In particular, we are always looking for good sales/marketing individuals.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. WDST offers competitive wages and benefits. Radio Woodstock is an "at will", equal opportunity employer.
Join the Radio Woodstock Promotions Street Team
Radio Woodstock WDST is seeking PART-TIME PROMOTIONS STREET TEAM MEMBERS to assist with station remotes and appearances.
Assist in setting up and executing station booth at events such as major station promotions, sales remotes, concerts, fairs and festivals. Tasks will include:
• Set up booth, broadcast areas, and promotional materials (hang banners, coordinate giveaways) at station events and other marketing opportunities.
• Act as a liaison between the station and our listeners and clients
• Represent the radio stations in a positive and professional manner.
• Photograph events and upload to station website and Facebook
• Create recaps of events for promotional partners.
• Enter listener information into VIP database
• Drive station vehicles
Attributes of the right candidate:
• Energetic, outgoing, and pro-active.
• Passionate about music and/or radio
• Ability to think on his/her feet, outside the box
• Flexible schedule and is able to work days/evenings/weekends
Not required, but helpful:
• Driver's license and a clean driving record
• Basic knowledge of audio equipment
This position is part-time. Monetary and non-monetary compensation will be arranged on a case-by-case basis. Additionally, college/university course credit is available.
Please email an up-to-date résumé and cover letter to:
Katie DiMartile ([email protected])
OR mail to:
293 Tinker Street
Woodstock, NY 12498