EEO Public File Report
This Report covers full-time vacancy recruitment data for the period January 23, 2014 – January 22, 2015.
1) Employment Unit: WDST(FM)
2) Unit Members (Stations and Communities of License): WDST(FM), Woodstock, NY
3) EEO Contact Information for Employment Unit:
293 Tinker Street
4) List all Full-Time Job Vacancies Filled by Each Station in the Employment Unit:
Job Title Recruitment Source Referring Hiree
6) Total # of Interviewees Referred: For the period from January 23, 2013, through January 22, 2014, this Employment Unit interviewed 0 interviewees for full-time job vacancies.
7) Supplemental Recruitment Initiatives.
(a) Initiative: Career Fair Participation
WDST participated in the Dutchess County Community College Hudson Valley Job Fair, sponsored by Dutchess County Community College, held on April 8, 2014. WDST attendees with hiring authority: the station’s Website/Promotions Director.
(b) Initiative: WDST Internship Program.
6 College students participated in WDST’s Internship program during this reporting cycle.
Interns majoring in the media industry received college credits from SUNY/New Paltz, Berklee College, Oberlin College and Columbia Greene College for participating in WDST’s internship program. They received hands-on training in video production, marketing, promotions and website design.
7 interns received training in our promotions department in marketing strategy, concert promotions and on-site remotes as well as our production department in producing commercials and on-air presentation.